Thursday 13 November 2008

changing my question

After researching more into my project question i decided to change my question for two reasons, the first being i was finding it really difficult to find things that covered my whole question area, instead i was finding small bits of information which wasnt really answering the questions i needed answers to, secondly i was finding that i was being quiet biast in the way that i was only looking for information to prove that women are more demonised than men in the media, for commiting virtually the same crimes.

i decided to change my question to.... "Are women who commit murder, or other violent crimes, demonised by the tabloid press?"

I dropped the part were i compare this to how men who commit the same crimes represtented in the media because my main focus is on how women are treated, i will include small parts of research in my project about this though.

No comments: